Return & Shipping
- Returns & Exchanges
- Order cancellations are not accepted.
- At this time we can not accept returns on any items. Exchange is available within 14 days of receiving your item and will be issued in the form of store credit. Shipping costs to return the item to The Pretty Cult is to be paid by the customer.
- Item must arrive with original tags and appear to be unworn, which will be up to the sole discretion of The Pretty Cult.
- We try our best to not make mistakes but on occasion it does happen! Contact us within 7 days of receiving your item to have the item swapped out or correct items sent.
- Exchanges or returns are not accepted on sale items, custom made items, and made to order items. All sales are final.
- Due to health concerns all perfume and apothecary items are final sale
- Once an item is shipped it is then beyond our control, we can not be held responsible for any delays caused by USPS/UPS. We highly suggest purchasing Route insurance at checkout.
- The Pretty Cult is not responsible for exchanged items till they are back in our possession. It is highly recommended to send your return items with tracking info.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for all exchange related questions
In order to apply for Route's Shipping Insurance, you are given the option to add the insurance during check out. If you add Route's Shipping Insurance to your cart at check out, you will receive an email with instructions of how to file a claim if necessary. You can also proceed to file a claim here.
- An order is considered lost if tracking never confirms package status as "delivered"
- If tracking shows no movement or looks to be stuck after exceeding the appropriate amount of shipping days, then orders may be considered lost and a claim will need to be made
How many days following the last tracking update should I file my claim?
- Domestic orders - 7 days
- International orders - 20 days
Claims for orders lost in-transit must be filed no later than 30 days from the last available tracking update.
- An order is considered stolen if tracking confirms package status as "delivered," but not received
- Route asks that you wait 5 days from the day your package status was marked delivered before reaching out and filing your claim
Claims for stolen orders must be filed within 15 days from the date your package was marked delivered. Any claim for more than $100.00 will require a police report.
- If your item arrives damaged, unusable, or in an unacceptable condition, Route encourages customers to file a claim immediately
- Please include photo reference of damaged item and packaging received
Claims for damaged orders must be filed within 15 days from the date your package was marked delivered.
Visit route.com to learn more.